/ Support / FAQ / How do I update an Image on my website?
There are many images that can be updated on a dazzly website. If you wish to update your website gallery, please view this article, otherwise for any images generally please use the following steps:
To update an image on your dazzly website please do the following:
- Go to the URL https://app.dazzly.co.nz
- Login using your Username (email address) and Password
- Click on ‘Edit Website’ (or ‘Website‘)
- Locate the Image you wish to change (e.g: ‘About Page Image’) and Click it
- Click ‘Browse Files’ to select an Image from your computer OR click ‘Browse Image Library’ to select a Stock Image from our extensive collections.
- Now that the image is selected, click the Green Button ‘Upload’
- Wait for the Progress Bar to indicate the upload is complete
- Enter a ‘Gallery Photo Caption’ (if applicable)
- Click the Blue Button ‘Save Changes’
- Be sure to publish your changes so that everyone can see them!